Suspension Ride Control Components (Powder Metal)
Metaldyne offers specialized pistons, rod guides, and additional land components for both strut and shock applications. With the addition of banding capabilities Metaldyne strengthens its market leadership in this sector.
- Lean process flow, from forming operation to banding into shocks and struts for final customer assembly.
- Two-piece piston technology allows for unique oil flow and advanced ride control.
- Advanced process methods allow Metaldyne to hold land tolerances to world class specifications.
- Offering pistons from 25mm to 60mm in diameter.
- Bearing and bushing assembly offered for rod guide applications.
- Our dedicated product focus team fully understands customer requirements and is responsible for product/process engineering and launch.